Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun With the In-Laws

Kevin's parents came for a visit last week. We had such a good time with them.
Thanks for all the fun and gifts.
We really enjoyed your visit!
Isn't this a good picture of them?
We went to one of my favorite spots to take some pictures.
(ignore the drain pipe in the background)

Sky wanted the perfect picture of him in mid air.
I think this one turned out pretty cool.


Pensive Sky!


Here is Lulu, tired of taking pictures, just wanting
to eat her cookie in peace!



I love this picture.




Hope you all had a great weekend.
The scrappy flower Lulu has on her hat
is now available in my shop.
Only $4.00!





1 comments:

Bella's Bowtique said...

Adorable blog! Thanks for entering my giveaway being hosted on Karla's blog!!! I am now following your blog too!!

Blessings,
Kristie
http://www.bellasbowtique2008.etsy.com